Thursday, June 7, 2012

Once upon a time,

Once a upon a time, there was a little girl who wanted to grow up, go to college, get married, have kids and live happily ever after.  She dreamily imagined baking cookies, having a neat home and vacationing at Disneyland. When she woke up, she was divorced, a single mom of three and a grandmother raising her grandchild.  Why is it in fairy tales, the story always happily ends with the princess getting married  and nothing else?? What really is at the end of that story? I haven't really thought about the purpose of this blog. Maybe it will become an outlet for me, to vent my frustrations. Maybe I'll use it as an accounting on how I stay sane in this crazy life. Or maybe this can just be a creative outlet for me.  At any rate, I think it will be fun and maybe helpful to all the other single parents and grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment